What's the weather in your area? 2017 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

got to 12 today, with no wind but it still was biting cold. more to come and worse over the weekend. burr

Got another 2 inches last night!
14...that is warmer then what it has been for some time now!
Windchill 0 with light winds out of the west....
Going up to 18 with some sun this afternoon...
Then down to -2 with a windchill of -18!!!....winds shifting out of the NW...

Doesn't look like the deep freeze will be moving out any time soon!!

woke up to snow here and 8 degrees. its almost up to 20 now at noon. I did all my running around from 8:30 to 10 so Im done for the day and home safe and sound. not many people on the road that early but the roads are slippery and nasty. no, the deep freeze is staying here until next weekend, ugh. going to get worse this weekend, then a little better with 25 as a high, then slipping back down again with highs of 10. hopefully this is the end of winter after this. well I can dream cant I Ron. haha

Not likely Woodie! But it is nice to dream! We should see a January thaw at some point!

Woke to -8 with hazy sunshine! Windchill was -18!!
Winds are light out of the north...
High only going up to 7 with a -2 windchill! Winds light shifting out of the west...
This evening 3 with a -11 windchill...
Overnight 0 with a -15 windchill....
Been too cold and dry for snow to develop!
That will change tomorrow...maybe!

was 2 here this morning and no wind. thankfully!!! otherwise it would of been way below zero. talk of snow lateron.
have a wonderful new year eve Ron. Im staying in safe and warm. have a steak, lobster tail and some shrimp. champagne lateron for a toast to the new yr. hope its good for all of us.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back