What's the weather in your area? 2017 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

It is so nice to have you back with us Lyn!!
36F wih some sun and cloud!
Next round of snow is late Saturday into Sunday! It's to early to say how much.
Winter will be be sticking around for some time....at least it won't be bitterly cold....though we can still get a day or two into the single digits every now and then this month...

27 here this morning. how I long for some of those 60's and 70's Lyn. maybe you can send them over here. had a dusting of snow last night. its dropping this weekend into the teens for lows. something brewing for next week but not alot of details yet.

Good morning Woodie!

25F with light snow falling...will be getting just a dusting this morning.
Light winds out of the west.
25 will be out high for today.
24 mph winds expected this afternoon with partly sunny skies.
16F overnight....

good morning Ron, its 10 here this morning. its going to be chilly over the weekend. I think I heard some snow tonight. not much tho.
have a super weekend.

Hey Woodie!
16F with some sun, but mostly cloud. Windchill is 3F.....winds out of the west at 18 mph.
Slowly going up to 21 this afternoon with isolated flurries....
Dropping back down to 16 tonight....
Some lake effect snow possible on Sunday.... as the temp goes up and winds shift out of the SW.
Next snow/rain/freezing rain event Tuesday into Weds....still iffy as to the track of the double colorado low!

We are in a cold snap right now. It is 47 out with a high of 49 today. Our winds are out of the NNE @12 mph. I did not know this was what the weather was going to do today. I thought we were going to be in the 50's again. Oh well we will survive. I did notice the clouds this morning.

10F last night with windchill of -3! That will be the coldest for a while as we will be warming up...starting tomorrow...
18F so far...going up to 27 this afternoon......
Should be mostly sunny .....so nice to see sun ....it has been rare with all the cloud coverage...
Winds are out of the SW at 18 mph....
Low tonight 28 with isolated flurries..

Alberta Clipper moving in....
28F with overcast skies....light snow possible this morning.
Winds out of the SW at 24 mph...shifting out of the west after the clipper passes through...
Snow changing over to rain this afternoon with a high of 34.
Quite the contrast to yesterday's sunny bitter temps and winds!

Next weather event arrives on Tuesday....calling for a messy mixed bag!
May be too warm here so will more then likely get mostly rain....

We got a few days of nice weather, and bam got hit again! we have had snow again since friday, and I am so tired of it!! thursday was such a beautiful day, we went for a drive to the beach and stopped and got a seed catalogue at the nursery, then the next day got hit hard. I really want spring to be here!

Im with you smiley. I want spring too.
we are expecting a mix bag starting tomorrow sometime. rain, ice and snow. sounds like a real mess.

Had a short 2 hour blizzard yesterday after I posted.....not much snow though....just enough to cover everything, strong winds blew the snow around.
As quickly as it came it left! That was our clipper!!

27F with mostly cloudy skies...going up to 34F with clouds and sun.
Dropping to 30 this evening and 32 overnight with some freezing drizzle changing over to rain by morning.....then rain, heavy at times..
Rain moving out by Tuesday evening....

Crap! Took a good hour to clean out all the spammers this morning!

32F and not sure when the rains will start...no freezing drizzle yet, which is possible with the temp at the freezing point...it may not happen as the temps go up....
Expecting a high of 34 from this Colorado Low!
Dark, Dank and Dismal.....

saw all that and thought..........wow Rons going to have fun today. o_O

woke up to black ice this morning. everything was covered in ice. yikes. I had a dr appt to get to. the main roads were ok, but forget about everything else.

I wish we could block them by IP addresses!!

Raining here with a 34 F!
Might get a peroid of freezing rain on the back side of this system....bit of snow possible too....

wonder how smiley made out .....I heard the other day a foot in seattle. not quite sure where she is located but think its out that way.

well we are in for a nice batch of snow starting lateron tonight. they are talking maybe a foot. a noreaster is on the way!!! we have escaped all of them so far but dont think we will escape this one. had black ice yesterday morning. what a mess that made of the roads. cars everywhere. never did get the warm up to melt it until noontime.

Janet is in BC not far from the ocean.... they have been getting nasty storms off the Pacific.

Yesterday was a rain event and lots of it.....didn't get any freezing rain since the temp was above freezing when the system arrived....
All the snow melted and there are just a few drifts left....
Last evening the temp went up to 48 as the system moved out.....wind picked up and had 40-50 mph gusts by late evening and overnight.
This morning 32F... dropping to 30 this afternoon, and 18 for tonight...possible flurries overnight....
At least it's sunny with just a few passing clouds....

we are in the midst of a noreaster. winds are whipping and the snow is coming down at 2 inches an hour so work is closed today. it will snow until this afternoon. we will probably end up with about a foot of snow.

Oh BC is beautiful, lucky janet. but not this winter!
I see you will have a busy day Ron.................................................

Thanks Woodie,
Looks like another busy morning cleaning out more crap!!!

Got a dusting of snow last evening from the outer fringes of your Noreaster...Looks like you and the east coast is getting hammered!
We keep on missing all the loaded snow storms! The most snowfall we got with any one system is around 3-4 inches, at the most this winter....Haven't had a foot of snow fall in such a long time! 90% of the precip this winter fell as rain!

18F with possible isolated flurries....21 for the high, and low of 16 for tonight.
Winds out of the NW....shifting west this evening....

We are having a colder day. Starting out in the upper 40's and going to 66. This is a cold day here. no rain expected in fact it is sunny this morning but had a front come through yesterday.

ended up with quite a bit of snow, about 10 inches, it was light and fluffy, and blowing all over the place. winds picked up last night. today it is sunny, no wind so far, and my thermometer says 10 and my computer says 4. so its bitterly cold. have a good weekend everyone.

see you have another busy day Ron.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back