What's the weather in your area? 2023 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Has been absolutely beautiful. Lows in the 60s highs running high 80s low 90s with compass rose winds. TS Arthur passing off the coast has thrown a few come and go showers , sprinkled with sunshine.

Reactions: PRH

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Still raining! Haven't heard any thunderstorms in our area...they are not forming due to the Lake Effect which creates a block because of the water temperature, which is hovering around 47+F. Looks like the total amount of rain will be less too from this latest system!

54 with rain...light winds continue out of the east 11 mph.
61 this afternoon with rain....winds 16 mph.
57 this evening with rain easing off...winds 17 mph.
52 overnight with cloudy and clearing breaks...winds shift out of the NE...14 mph.
54 by morning with mis of sun and clouds...winds 15 mph.

woodstock

59 so far cloudy and super windy, the weekend was warmer, 70s hope our holiday weekend is good. Being cooped up isn't fun unless the weather is nice and can play with plants. Everything is still shutdown here

PRH

Been on the humid side of things here since Saturday and really wet, wet,wet out. ( the tear drops from the sky stopped to make room for some sunshine today though ) High for today is in the upper 70's and overnight was around 60. Tonights lows will be in the lower 60's giving way to the low 80's tomorrow with hit and miss rain showers most of the day. ( as humid as it has felt for the last few days, reminds me some of the weather in Florida before I moved back . ( been over a yr. now -- wow, that time flew )🐦:) Anyways, I just wanted to buzz in here and say Hello again,I just got home from work and I need to do a few things before Anette gets home from work as well.
You all take care and enjoy your week --- keep safe as we start getting back to life again in different places of the world! ( onwards, forwards and upwards thing mixed with common sense ) Take care......... Phil :cool:

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
No rains today!
Still overcast from lingering clouds...
61 with light winds out the east....might see some sun later on.
63 this afternoon....variable cloudiness...winds shift out of the NE 16 mph.
57 this evening...winds 14 mph.
50 overnight with winds shifting back out of the east..10 mph.
52 by morning...mainly sunny...

Looks like we will finally get temps in the 70's on Fri, Sat and Sun with humidex readings in the upper 70's!!

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Got up to 74 yesterday with sunny skies! Looks like today will be just as warm! :)

59 with hazy sunshine... 13 mph winds out of the SE....
64+ with sunny skies...winds shift out of the NE 11 mph...should get up into the low 70's with daytime heating.
57 this evening....with 9 mph winds...
48 overnight....winds shift out of the se 8 mph..
50 by morning with sunny skies...winds shift out of the east 7 mph.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Definite warm-up will be sticking around!
Low to mid 70s for the weekend, with higher temps due to daytime heating, add in humidex readings and it will feel like high 70's to high 80's!

61 and heading up into the low 70's this afternoon with light variable winds.....low tonight 55.....

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hit 77 yesterday!!! Looks like another repeat today!!

Already 68...sunny clear blue skies with very light winds out of the SW...
72+ for the high...humidex 75+....should get higher with daytime heating with a higher humidex reading!;
63 this evening with rain moving in...
57 overnight with light rain...
59 by morning with showers.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
66 with overcast skies...very light winds out of the west...the air is muggy,,humidex 68.
70 this afternoon with mostly sun and a few cloudy periods...light winds shift out of the south..humidex 72.
66 this evening..sunny with cloudy periods...light winds shift out of the east...humidex 68.
57 overnight with fog...windchill 55.
61 by morning with mix of sun and clouds....light winds shift out of the SE.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
68 with mostly sunny skies...very light winds out of the south...humidex 70,
73+ this afternoon with humidex of 81...chance of thunderstorms.
Thunderstorms expected this evening and overnight....A thunderstorm advisory will more then likely be issued at some point this morning...

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hit 84 yesterday with a humidex of 89! No thunderstorms developed and didn't get any rain. The systems moved a 2 hour drive north of us...tornado warnings were issued but none of them touched down.

66 with hazy sunshine.9 mph winds out of the SW...humidex 68.
79+ this afternoon...mostly sunny..winds 10 mph..humidex 90.
68 this evening mostly sunny 5 mph winds shift out of the south...humidex 72.
63 overnight with fog developing...
68 by morning ....variable cloudiness...winds out of the south 7 mph...humidex 70.

woodstock

Two nice days here 80 but low humidity but lots of that coming tomorrow ugh 88 tues and wed. Well it is almost summer.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
84 with a humidex of 99 yesterday!!
Heat Warning issued yesterday, today and tomorrow!
Already 77 with a humidex of 88!
Heading up to 88+ with a humidex of 99+
Got hazy sunshine with light winds out of the SW...

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
93 yesterday with a humidex of 100!!
The humidity was awful!!
Today will not be as nasty, then the temp and humidity begins to slowly drop! High for the weekend will be cool ...63 Sat, 57 Sun, 59 on Monday!!

73 with hazy sunshine...light winds out of the south...humidex 81.
81 this afternoon...light winds..cloudy with sunny breaks...humidex 88.
77 this evening with variable cloudiness as a cold front nears....winds 9 mph ....humidex 84.
64 overnight....winds 11 mph continue out of the south...
66 by morning with showers...

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cooler today with rain on the way!!

73 with mostly cloudy skies....light winds out of the south...humidex 81.
72 this afternoon with rain...could be heavy at times...light winds shift out of the east...humidex 79.
66 this evening...isolated showers...winds shift out of the SW 11 mph...humidex 68.
63 overnight mostly cloudy conditions....winds 13 mph....
64 by morning with isolated showers...winds continue out of the SW 16 mph.
Thunderstorms possible by afternoon....

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
66 and partly cloudy...winds 9 mph out of the south...humidity 86%...humidex 70
73 this afternoon with possible thunderstorms...winds shift out of the SW 17 mph....humidex 81.
63 this evening with showers...winds shift out of the west 15 mph...
54 overnight...winds 11 mph.
57 by morning with isolated showers....winds shift back out of the SW 17 mph
High 63....

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Had periods of rain and a few thunderstorms yesterday as a coldfront passed through...rain was heavy at times!
Looks like I may need to re-lite my wall furnace! :(

59 with lingering clouds...winds out of the south 10 mph...humidity 95%.
64 this afternoon....with partly sunny skies...humidex 68....winds shift out of the west 15 mph.
57 this evening..mainly sunny...winds shift out of the NW 11 mph...
43 overnight with clear skies...winds 9 mph...windchill 37.
46 by morning with sunny skies...winds out of the north 10 mph.

PRH

Hi Folks -
Have not been here for a few days, so thought I'd pop in. I have been bit on the busy - side ( I wouldn't have it any other way ):cool: I have been working longer hours in my days for starters. and get a lot of grass cutting done around the different apartments here. The weather has been very warm and humid for a few days ( so I cut in the evening hours there ) Today is really nice ,lower 70's and no humidity with overnight lows in the lower 40's - that will all change starting tomorrow ,I guess with highs in the upper 70's and then by next weekend ,we will be in the 90's somewhere with lows in the upper 60's. ( looks like you had some weather around there as well,Ron -Crabbergirl, glad you like Florida weather there - I remember days like that in Florida day after day after... to much for me there - Woodstock nice to see ya started having some Summer weather tastes too!! ) Anette is abit down again as she was let go form her job earlier this week and the kicker is, they gave her position to a girl and called her to go to work voluntarily to train the girl that took her place. ( she said Good Luck to them and did not go! * I don't blame her over that 1 at all -- some nerve to ask that too * < all kinds anymore around the world > she could fight that if she wanted too but, she chose not too - just keep her in your thoughts and prayers as she tries to look for something again -
Anyways,I'm doing ok overall -- my thumb seems to be doing ok ( I will have good days and bad days for awhile ,I think with it ) I still see a chiropractor monthly now for it to help keep it in-line!:cool: ( would really love to hold a drumstick and play better though ----- but that will come along in time ,hopefully )🥁:)🥁
Just wanted to jump in here and say Hello once again, Hope everyone is doing well and whatever plans you have for the up coming week, look very promising as well!! I will hang in there and be back again too...... !!! - Later -

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Goodbye May! Hello June!!
it was cooler then the norm yesterday and windy....temp finally got up to 61 for a short time...the air mass has been dry with low humidity and the winds had a real bite to it! Now we begin to slowly warm up again...
59 with partly sunny skies....winds out of the west 6 mph...
66 this afternoon....sunny skies...winds shift out of the SW 17 mph....
63 this evening...mainly sunny...winds 13 mph...
55 overnight with isolated showers as a Low moves in...winds 11 mph.

55 by morning with showers.
70 for the high with showers... winds 20 mph out of the SW.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com