What's the weather in your area? 2023 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
55 with rain moving in....heavy overcast skies...light winds out of the south...humidity 77%.
72 this afternoon with variable cloudiness....winds shift out of the SW 18 mph....
70 this evening with possible thunderstorms...winds 14+ mph...humidex 73.
61 overnight with possible thunderstorms....winds 10+ mph.
64 by morning with thunderstorms...winds shift out of the west 13+ mph
75 for the high with thunderstorms...humidex 84....winds shift back out of the SW 16+ mph.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Spectacular thunderstorms last evening! It was amazing the number flashes, and their intensity! It was scary and breathtaking at the same time! Didn't get much in the way of rain and just light to moderate winds!

68 with rain this morning...light winds out of SW...humidex 72
77 this afternoon... variable cloudiness..winds 13 mph....humidex 86.
72 this evening....mainly sunny... winds 12 mph....humidex 77.
55 overnight...clear skies...winds 7 mph....
63 by morning....

Reactions: PRH

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hazy sunshine and muggy today.

70 with high thin clouds...winds light out of the SW...humidex 75
77 this afternoon...variable cloudiness...winds 13 mph...humidex 88.
72 this evening...isolated showers with periods of sun...winds 11 mph...humidex 77.
59 overnight...chance of thunderstorms as a cold front passes through...winds shift out of the NW 8 mph...
64 by morning...mainly sunny...winds out of the NW 8 mph

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cold front passed through last evening....no rain or thunderstorms...at least here....humidity is a lot lower! :)

75 with clear blue skies with light winds out of the north...humidity 41%.
77 this afternoon...mostly sunny...winds shift out of the west 13 mph...humidex 79.
68 this evening and down to 55 overnight...

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cool yesterday with a cold wind blowing in off the lake!
Now we'll be warming up again!

63 .....going up to 73 with sunny skies...light winds out of the SW with low humidity.
Slowly dropping to 59 overnight...66 by morning and 81 for the high with increasing humidity!

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Going to get hot and muggy starting today. Cristabel is heading our way and will drag a warm air mass as it heads north.
Heat warning has been issued, and a major event starting this late evening, overnight and into tomorrow...could see severe thunderstorms...... it is a wait and see what happens! Then we drop into a cool down for Thursday through Sunday!

Already 68...heading up to 82+ this afternoon...humidex 88+ ...light winds out of the SW with mostly sunny skies.
Dropping to 68 overnight with thunderstorms possible/probable

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hit 90 yesterday with a humidex of 98!

77 already with hazy sunshine...winds out of the south 13 mph...humidex 93.
86+ for this afternoon...mainly hazy sunshine....winds 14 mph...humidex 102.
81+ this evening...risk of thunderstorms...winds 15 mph....humidex 95.
63 overnight...scattered thunderstorms...winds 22 mph...cold front moving through....

High tomorrow 66 with low humidity.... wind continue out of the SW 25 mph....

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yesterday was cool with low humidity! Winds kept the temp down to the mid 60's....only nice thing was that it was sunny all day.

61 with mostly sunny skies...winds light out of the NW...windchill 59.
66 with mix of sun and clouds...winds shift out of the west 16 mph...
61 this evening...sunny...winds out of the north 11 mph.
46 overnight....clear..windchill 41.

Next warm up starts on Monday.....

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looks like today and tonight will be the last cool down we'll see this season! I'm hoping!

52 with deep blue mostly sunny skies...light winds out of the NE humidity 53%.
63 for the high with sunny skies...winds kicking up a bit 10 mph.
61 this evening with sunny skies....winds ease off to 8 mph...windchill 59.
48 overnight...clear skies...light winds shift out of the east...windchill 45.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
54 with sunny skies...light winds out of the NE.
66 for the high with sun and cloudy periods...winds 13 mph...
63 this evening...mainly sunny....13 mph winds.
50 overnight...clear skies...winds 10 mph out of the NE.
57 by morning with clear sunny skies....winds out of the NE continue...10 mph....windchill 55.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
A heatwave is on the way....heat and humidity begins to build starting tomorrow.
They are saying that the humidity levels won't be be extreme! We'll see!!
The heatwave is expected to last at least 2 weeks!

59 with sunny skies...winds continue out of the NE 7 mph.....windchill 57.
70 this afternoon....mostly sunny....winds 10 mph.
64 this evening...sunny with 9 mph winds.
52 overnight ..mainly clear....winds 7 mph.
59 by morning....winds continue out of the NE 5 mph.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
The warm temps and humidity continue but won't be extreme! Looks like it will continue in the coming weeks with just a few blips of minor systems!

Already 75....mostly sunny with a humidex of 79...light winds out of the ENE...
81+ for the high... sunny skies with a humidex of 88+....light winds out of the east.
75 this evening with mostly sunny skies...light winds out of the NE...humidex 82.
64 overnight with isolated showers....light winds shift out of the SW....
68 by morning...humidex 72...sunny with cloudy periods....light winds

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yesterday bordered on uncomfortable with the high humidity....today will be much the same!
Had pop up thunderstorms yesterday afternoon, most formed close to the lake or to the west..
More pop up storms possible again today....

72 sunny with light winds out of the SW 6 mph...humidex 79.
82+ this afternoon....sunny....winds 9 mph....humidex 91+.
75 this evening with sunny skies..winds shift out of the south 6 mph...humidex 84.
64 overnight...clear....

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yesterday was ghastly by afternoon 90F ....humidex 100! No thunderstorms developed, but did to the south and to the north!
Today looks like a repeat!
Tomorrow we start to cool down....cooler on Weds!

73 with hazy sunshine...light winds out of the SW...humidex 81.
81+ this afternoon.....winds 8 mph....chance of thunderstorms....humidex 90+.
73 this evening....winds shift out of the south 9 mph...scattered thunderstorms...humidex 82. Cold front expected to go through at some point.
68 overnight....humidex 72.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
We're in a cool down after a cold front passed through late mid afternoon...good thunderstorm with heavy downpours were much needed after the extended heat wave.

68 for the high today, sunny with low humidity with moderate winds out of the west.....59 for the low tonight...

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Now we are into another warm-up!
Expecting a severe weather warning will be issued later on today as a volatile system begins to move in out of the WSW.

75 with hazy sunny skies...light winds out of the SW....humidex 81.
81 this afternoon....mostly sunny...13 mph winds....humidex 88.
73 this evening...10 mph winds...isolated showers...humidex 79.
68 overnight with rain...winds 16 mph...humidex 72.
70 by morning with thunderstorms...winds 15 mph...humidex 75.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Seems that we are not getting the weather that the weather guessers are warning us about....most of the severe weather is staying to the north of us, or is staying to the south side of the lake....

It is warm and humid now that summer has finally settled in...temps are in the low 80's with humidex reading in the low 90's... the lows at night are in the mid to high 60's.
Looks like it will be sunny for the next 4 days...a system moves in on Friday....humidex readings mid to high 90's...

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
July is here, and it's gonna be scorcher!! :(

Already 81 ...sunny conditions...with a humidex of 90 .... light winds out of the NW.
86+ the high with a humidex of 97+ ...winds shift out of the SW 10 mph...
Gonna be the same for the next 5 days....maybe thunderstorms tomorrow....then dry conditions with possible pop-up thunderstorms!

PRH

Hi Folks -
Thought I'd pop in as it's been awhile since I was here! Been busy at work ( very thankful I have a place to go to work these days )! Anette located a job real quick like --- as a secretary for a Law firm and she loves it!! :) The weather here has been very hot - hazy - humid with upper temps the 80's and will hit the 90's over this weekend! ( I moved back here to get out of that kind of weather from Florida.... ) Guess ,I failed so far on that this summer!🙃 ( been a crazy year anyways with things --- I am about ready to tell the car to pull over along side of the road and get out and tell the driver,I will walk instead .... )🙂😃 Anyways,I started changing my diet around little and have lost some weight that I wanted to do. ( I still am on that little adventure there and by this Fall,I should be like a new man of sorts! My thumb is doing alot better now too ( it still has times, but... much, much better then it has been since even last I was here!! ( That has nothing to do with my weight I lost -- but,I'll take anything as long as it's good news.... )😊
I just thought I'd say Hello here -- I do hope we get some rain soon as the grass is starting to become that brown color around here. ( that really don't make me upset as I do not need to mow it there but, still ,grass looks better green....... ) 🙃😎
Hope everyone enjoys the July Holiday who celebrate it here ( not many places are doing fireworks here this year cause of that COVID -19 issue and some places are closing up for awhile as we did get a Spike of that again... ) Happy 4th of July all and I will not be a stranger for so dang long--- I Promise!!! - Later -
Phil

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Happy 4th of July Phil!
Congratulation to Anette, and you too Phil!
Looks like the 2 of you are doing well!
We are now in a heatwave which will be getting worse as the days go on! Highs in the low 90's and humidex readings in the upper to lower 100's! The temps are expected to remain high for at least through next week...and possibly longer! July is going to be a scorcher! Will probably break all the records this month :( high temps and high humidex readings.....We're into drought conditions with less rainfall to the grass here is turning brown!! The white clover loves these conditions, so the bees are happy!!
Shouldn't be too bad once my body adjusts!!!

Stay safe, stay hydrated!!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com