What's the weather in your area? 2023 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

woodstock

We had lots of wind over the weekend, but nothing like the said. It's been a chilly week but no snow did see flurries yesterday morning. Need a warm up. Like to have at least 60s . Have a good day everyone

bob

Administrator
Staff member
Tonight
Mostly clear, with a low around 43. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light north northeast in the evening.
Thursday
Sunny, with a high near 69. Calm wind becoming northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
Thursday Night
Clear, with a low around 43. North northwest wind around 6 mph becoming south after midnight.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Snowed last evening!! Got around and inch. It should be all gone in another hour or so with the sunny skies. :)

28 with clear skies...very light winds out of the west...windchill 23.
37 this afternoon with scattered wet flurries....winds out of the west 17 mph...windchill 28.
36 this evening with wet flurries...winds 13 mph....windchill 27.
28 again tonight....windchill 19.

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
It is 67 this afternoon but we are to get a cold front later today. It is trying to rain now but all we are getting is mist. The high today was 69 and our low will be in the 50’s the wind is out of the north at 7 mph. Humid is 87%.

bob

Administrator
Staff member
Tonight
A 20 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
Saturday
A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
Saturday Night
Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. West southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
Sunday
Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Had more snow yesterday...around an inch!
Snow is melting!! should be all gone in another hour!

32 and foggy....with hazy sunshine...light winds out of the west...windchill 28.
48 this afternoon....mainly sunny with cloudy periods...winds shift out of the SW 17 mph...windchill 41.
41 this evening...17 mph winds continue...
41 overnight....winds kick up to 19 mph.

High of 50 tomorrow with showers....winds continue out of the SW 24 mph...windchill 43.

woodstock

Last night at midnight it was snowing hard. Woke up to 2 inches, It's melted now, but that's crazy. Hopefully that's the last time we see that white junk. Now time for some heat, come on mother nature

bob

Administrator
Staff member
Tonight
Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. West southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
Sunday
Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Calm wind.
Sunday Night
Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cloud with some moments of sun this morning!

46 should get more sun then clouds....winds are 21 mph out of the SW...windchill 21.
50 this afternoon....winds out of the SW 22 mph... light rain moving in...as a system moves in...windchill 45.
43 this evening with isolated showers...winds shift out of the NW and ease off 11 mph....windchill 37.
28 overnight as a cold front passes through...7 mph...windchill 23.
30 by morning...mainly sunny...winds shift out of the north 5 mph...windchill 25.

bob

Administrator
Staff member
Today
Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Light and variable wind.
Tonight
Patchy fog after 5am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 43. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
Monday
Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
Monday Night
Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cold front passed through last night.. temps are just a few degrees cooler.

37 with mostly sunny skies...very light winds out of the east...
45 this afternoon...sunny skies...light winds shift out of the SW....windchill 41.
39 this evening....cloudy periods...winds shift out of the south 10 mph...windchill 34.
41 overnight....scattered showers...winds shift out of the SW 19 mph...
39 by morning with light rain....

PRH

Today - really awesome sunshine with highs in the upper 50's with no cloud in the sky to be seen for miles! That being said, tomorrow will be a different picture with rain/snow showers and highs in the upper 30's. I have made a few chiropractor visits for my thumb ( it is coming along ,just not as fast as I would like and well... I had to get some kind of change with being inside so much -- he takes me right away so I can be on my way ( so that is good currently there ) Took my drum set completely apart to clean it over the weekend all I need now is my thumb to help me out better so I can hold a drumstick while playing them better! :D:D it will come just as long as I behave myself and not overdue myself there! :)
They tell us that we will have warmer weather with peaks of sun the rest of this week after we get through tomorrow ( we will see how right they are there about that :)
Anette would like to go to the hairdressers , but sadly, all are closed up right now. ( I told her that I would gladly cut her hair for her -- she looked at me like" what planet was I from! " - Hey,I offered to help so... :D ( but otherwise, she is doing just fine ) !
You all have a wonderful week ahead and I will do the same !! Take care, folks..... Phil

bob

Administrator
Staff member
Tonight
Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable.
Tuesday
Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. West southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
Tuesday Night
A slight chance of rain before 11pm, then showers likely after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Light south southwest wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
It is 67 degrees out to start the day. We are mostly cloudy with a 20% chance of rain today. The high will be 83 so a little cooler than the last two days. The wind is out of the see @ 4 mph. Humidity is at 90%

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Another cold front passed through last night....
39 and that will be our high today....partly sunny with 18 mph winds out of the west...windchill 28.
Wet snow for this afternoon....winds 28+ ...windchill 28.
34 this evening....winds 20+ mph with isolated flurries...windchill 21.
28 overnight...winds easing off 17 mph...windchill 16.
30 by morning ...winds continue out of the west 16 mph..windchill 19.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Another cold day with winds out of the NW 14 mph....mostly cloudy...windchill 21.
43 this afternoon with variable cloudiness...winds shift out of the west 16 mph...windchill 34.
37 this evening....cloudy periods..winds 10 mph...windchill 28.
32 overnight...isolated flurries...winds shift out of the east 5 mph...windchill 25.
34 by morning with light snow...winds 12 mph...windchill 25.

This is more like March weather!! :(

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
The colder then normal temps continue today. There were calling for snow last night but, it didn't happen... and this morning....and that didn't happen. :) Now they're calling for rain for today....It'll be a wait and see!

36 with overcast skies...light winds out of the east 10 mph...windchill 28.
41 this afternoon with light rain....winds shift out of the NE 13 mph...windchill 34.
39 this evening....winds 12 mph...light rain.
37 overnight... mainly cloudy...winds 12 mph...windchill 28.
39 by morning with sunny breaks...winds continue out of the NE 16 mph...windchill 30.

At least the weather is keeping everyone mostly indoors so social distancing is not an issue!

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Another overcast morning! Might see some sun later on...maybe!

45 mostly cloudy with light winds out of the NE...
48 this afternoon with variable cloudiness..12 mph winds shift out of the north...windchill 43.
45 this evening...light 7 mph winds shift out of the NE...windchill 41.
37 overnight....light winds shift back out of the north...windchill 34.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com