What's the weather in your area? 2023 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

woodstock

Been chilly here, windy too, highs in the 40s. Where is spring anyway. Going to 60 today much better, think I'll clean my post on the deck and grill something later. Have a good day everyone.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Going to be a slow warm up! Going into May looks promising!

45 with sunny skies..light winds out of the NE...windchill 41.
54 this afternoon with mostly sunny skies...winds 11 mph....windchill 52.
48 with showers moving in...winds 13 mph...windchill 43.
41 overnight with light rain....winds 13 mph...windchill 34.
41 by morning with light rain..winds 15 mph continue out of the NE...windchill

PRH

After a cold start this morning ( 32 degrees ), it turned out to be a very sunny day and rather warm too in the mid 40's currently with high in the upper 50's ) * maybe,I will get a spirt of energy and wash my car and clean out the inside as well * Anette got me something very cool for my car and gave it to me early for my Birthday this up coming Wed. ( they are a set of hubcaps that light as your driving your car. You remove the plain ones that are in the center and put these in their place and if ya happen to have a Logo on the Cap it stays upright always. ) :cool: But I need to wash my car bad before putting those on the wheels 4 sure first! * Tonight and all day tomorrow ,will be a washout ( rainy day ) * warm though but rainy * Then all looks good until Wed, of next week with rain and colder temps move in for a few days there ( Highs will be low 40's if we're lucky with lows down around the freezing point ) -- but it is Springtime and that goes along with it some,I think.... -- - Hope everyone enjoyed there week and the weekend looks promising for everyone as well! - Take care ,folks and I will be around again too!!:):D😷

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hello from Texas.
The temperature is 71 and going up to 78 today. Better than 96 we had yesterday
wind NNE 13 mph
humidity 38%
It is going to be a nice day.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
After a nice day yesterday a system moved in last evening with rain!
45 with rain....12 mph winds out of the NE...windchill 39.
45 this afternoon with more rain...winds 19 mph...windchill 37.
41 this evening with showers...winds 16 mph...
41 overnight...cloudy with clear breaks... winds continue out of the NE...10 mph...windchill 34.
41 by morning...variable cloudiness...winds shift out of the north 8 mph...windchill 36.

High of 50 tomorrow with mix of sun and clouds....

Looks like we'll have highs in the low to mid 50's all week, with lows in the low to mid 40's!

Reactions: PRH

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nice day yesterday! Too bad it was only for one day!
Rain for the next 3+ days!

52 with showers...winds light out of the SE.
57 this afternoon with more showers and maybe moments of sun...light winds shift out of the south..
50 this evening with possible showers...light winds shift out of the east.
46 overnight with showers...

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
We started out unusually cool at 46° this morning but jumped up around 80. High pressure gave us brilliant blue cloudless skies.

bob

Administrator
Staff member
Tonight
A 20 percent chance of rain before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
Wednesday
A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after 11am. Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 69. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon.
Wednesday Night
Rain likely, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. South southwest wind 8 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's mild out and going up! Waiting for the rains to begin...looks like the system will take longer to arrive.

55 with overcast skies...light winds out of the east...windchill 52.
64 this afternoon with light rain...winds shift out of the SE 14+ mph...
57 this evening...light rain....winds 15+ mph....
55 overnight ....light rain....winds 19+ mph...
55 by morning...rain....winds 16+ mph.....

Total rainfall from today/Thurs/Friday....should be around 2+ inches....locally higher during possible thunderstorms.

PRH

Hi,Everyone -
Since I was here last, we had alittle rain and then a lot of sun for the last few days and today will get all the way to the upper 60's with lows in the mid 40's overnight. ( I did get my car washed, by the way as I stated in my last post here ) Things are starting to re-open again around here ( but slowly and that's ok cause if we open all at once with everything, chances we may go into another Lockdown over this virus thing ) But we do need to get back to work again though! Anette starts back to work tomorrow at her job and I will start back next Monday as I was before the virus moved-in on the world! ( very sad that took place like it did and the loss of life is un-real to even try to comprehend as well ) It's raining alittle currently but a very warm Spring - like day overall. ( it's in the low 60's right now -- 62 degrees to be exact )
Just thought I'd swing in and say Hello once again to everyone here. Thanks for the wishes there Ron! ( really not sure just what the rest of my day will hold -- I put my new lighted hub caps on my car acouple days ago ( looks very cool at night time )! :cool: Anette make a cake yesterday ( Red Velvet ) and gave me another little token ( a wine rack with couple bottles of wine ) * that wine will last for awhile there as I really don't drink much -- just now and then and lucky if I even finish a glass anymore! But I do like some bottles these days -- they are very attractive!! *
Guess the rest of this week will be a mixed bag weather-wise ( 40 one one day and then lower 50's and lower 60's with lows in the mix bag as well someplace )
Have a Great Day and a Wonderful rest of your week as well -- I'll be around again, just because.....
😷:cool::)

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
This system is a bit of a whimp! Didn't get the winds they warned us about, and the rain has been mostly light showers rather then heavy downpours....in other words it is more hype than substance!!

54 with rain....9 mph winds out of the south....windchill 55.
57 this afternoon....scattered showers...winds shift out of the east 7 mph...windchill 50.
52 this evening...scattered showers...winds shift out of the NE 5 mph..
45 overnight...isolated showers...winds shift out of the north 5 mph....windchill 40.
48 by morning ..scattered showers....winds 11 mph....

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cloudy, foggy and showery day again...

46 and overcast with drizzle/light rain...winds out of the SW 6 mph...
55 cloudy with showers...winds shift out of the south 8 mph..
50 this evening with clearing skies...winds shift out of the NW 6 mph...windchill 48.
43 overnight....light winds shift back out of the SW...windchill 37.
46 with partly sunny skies..winds 10 mph out of the SW...windchill 41.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Winds off the lake will keep us a good 5 degrees cooler then inland today :(

48 and mostly cloudy...light winds out of the SW...windchill 45.
59 this afternoon with isolated showers...winds kicking up to 13 mph...windchill 57.
55 this evening with showers...winds shift out of the south 16 mph...windchill 52.
50 overnight..winds shft back out of the SW 11 mph...windchill 46.
52 by morning ..winds continue out of the SW

bob

Administrator
Staff member
This Afternoon
Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 64. Breezy, with a west southwest wind around 23 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
Tonight
A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. South southwest wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
Sunday
A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Southwest wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
Sunday Night
A slight chance of thunderstorms before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 10%.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Light to moderate winds will be coming in off the lake again today!

57 with mostly sunny skies...winds out of the SW 8+ mph...windchill 54.
68 this afternoon with sunny skies...winds 14+
57 this evening...winds shift out of the north 9 mph...windchill 55.
41 overnight...showers.....winds shift out of the NW 8 mph...windchill 36.

43 by morning with isolated showers....partly cloudy..winds out of the NW 13 mph...windchill 36.

PRH

Picture Perfect day here today and they say we will have a carbon copy tomorrow only alittle warmer! I start back to work tomorrow but,that's ok as I will be outside playing in the grass some ( as it's needing cut at some places around here ) I work at an apartment housing place there. The temp.today was in the mid 70's and the low will be someplace in the upper 40's to low 50's. ( Highs tomorrow will be nice upper 70's with lows in the mid 50's )
Anette started back to work last Thursday ( part time 4 awhile ,then back too full time in about a month if all goes well with with things. ( I will be pat time as well where I am for awhile too except for emergencies ( of course ) Gas prices are starting to go up around here ( not bad ,but upwards again ) Some meats now around here are getting slim to none cause of the COVID-19 thing I guess! ( eventually, we will all get back to life again -- very sad to even try thinking about all the death caused by this deal -- all we can do is just be glad we are still around and hope for the best for everyone... ! ) Hope everyone is well and you will have a Fantastic Week ahead as well!! The weather will start getting nicer now and that will help us alot there too! 🌞 Take care and I'll bounce around again too!!! 🤠

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
It is always good to hear from you Phil!

Yesterday was a nice day...got up to 69 here and 74 further inland away from the lake! We are normally 5 degrees cooler. especially when the winds are coming in off the lake!
Anyway, we are in a cool period today with below normal temps....should continue well into the middle of month before things warm up again, and stay warm!

46 and only going up to 52 with 14 mph winds out of the NW.
Dropping down to 34 tonight with winds light out of the north.
High tomorrow 48

Reactions: PRH

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
41 with mostly overcast skies...light winds out of the NE...windchill 38.
50 this afternoon with a mix of sun and clouds...light winds...windchill 48.
45 this evening....partly cloudy ...light winds out of the NE continue...windchill 43.
39 overnight....

woodstock

Had a beautiful weekend here, 72 sat and 82 sunday, got to play in my garden and bbq a burger. Curtain dropped monday, windy and
Chilly this week with talk of snow Fri night, that's crazy for this time of year.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nice to see someone getting some heat!
Wet snow Friday and snow Friday overnight...wet snow Saturday.

43 mostly overcast with light 10 mph winds out of the NE...windchill 39.
52 this afternoon....cloudy with sunny periods...winds 11 mph...windchill 48.
48 this evening....winds shift out of the north 6 mph...
36 overnight ....clear skies...winds shift out of the west 7 mph...windchill 30.
43 by morning..winds shift out of the SW 10 mph..isolated showers...windchill 37.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com