Whipping my flower beds into shape

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Okay! I have some of that. I labeled the jars I made for David "Snacking Salsa" so he would know that was for him. I put his up in the 24 ounce jars that spaghetti sauce comes in from the market. He mixes it with equal parts of ranch dressing which I think is gross, but he has a couple of the grandkids doing the same thing now.

Dor

More flower and garden beds.

My son worked in my beds until dark last night. He is cutting my backyard right now. Hopefully he can finish up tomorrow before we get rain.

Attachments

• tn_gardening004.JPG
    tn_gardening004.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 234
  • tn_gardening003.JPG
    tn_gardening003.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 228
  • tn_gardening002.JPG
    tn_gardening002.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 239

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Miss Dorothy, I will let you know when I send the parcel, so you won't have to watch every day.

Dor

Ok Randy, thanks. I am pretty much around here everyday anyway unless I have an appointment or church. My postman leaves my packages at the front door for me anyway so I don't have to worry abourt them.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com