Why I was gone.

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
This last year found me ill most of it. I’m just now getting better in time for spring planting. I had gallbladder surgery and then I was sick for months. I had an infection that just would not go away. The first of December my doctor found the source of the problem and I had surgery to drain the infection I’m happy to say that is taken care of and now I’m back to digging in the dirt.

Hi Lyn!:)
That is good news!
So glad you are doing ok now!
Thanks for letting us know!
It has been a long winter here and spring is having a hard time arriving....can't wait to get back into the garden to start cleaning up!
It is going to be another few weeks before we can do that here.

We are in spring? Here. It was 80 today. I keep working outside to get things back in shape. Today we put seeds in pots and blew leaves out of the rocks where we were putting the pots. I’ll be waiting impatiently for the seeds to germinate.

So sorry to hear about your health problems. Glad u r on the mend and feeling better Lynn. Spring is having a hard time arriving here

This last year found me ill most of it. I’m just now getting better in time for spring planting. I had gallbladder surgery and then I was sick for months. I had an infection that just would not go away. The first of December my doctor found the source of the problem and I had surgery to drain the infection I’m happy to say that is taken care of and now I’m back to digging in the dirt.
Sure hope that good health holds out for you Lyn. Sounds like you had a really rough period.

Lynn, I've been so busy I haven't had time to reply. Glad you're feeling better and welcome back. This was a tough winter for many folks, flu, pneumonia, "the creeping crud", just about everyone had at least a touch of it. Sounds like you had it worse than most though. Glad you doc could find it and get you back in good health!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back