Wildflowers

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Maggie

My Virginia Bluebells and Little Lantern Columbine.

Attachments

• Virginia bluebells 5.jpg
    Virginia bluebells 5.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 297
  • Virginia bluebells 7.jpg
    Virginia bluebells 7.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 310
  • Little Lanters Columbine 3.jpg
    Little Lanters Columbine 3.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 308
  • Little Lanterns Columbine 8.jpg
    Little Lanterns Columbine 8.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 307
  • Little Lantern Columbine 5.jpg
    Little Lantern Columbine 5.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 297
Woodland Phlox another wildflower

Attachments

• Copy of Woodland Phlox 1.jpg
    Copy of Woodland Phlox 1.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 295
Those are beautiful!

I need to mow one side of my yard right now, but it's covered in wild violets, and I don't want to mow the flowers under.

Is the Columbine wild? I have the same one and it is reproducing likecrazy , which by the way makes me very happy :D

love the bluebells. wonder if they would grow up here, i love columbines too
had lots of different colors but lost alot of them a few yrs ago
threw some seeds around last fall and i see i have some babies coming up
i want to get another blue one, white and also a yellow one, hoping some of the seeds i scattered last fall are those colors but won't know until next yr

oh Maggie those are so cute

I have all kind sof different colors of columbine but I don't have any of the wild

I would like some but am afriad that it would run amuck plus change the colors of my others

love the bluebells. wonder if they would grow up here, i love columbines too
had lots of different colors but lost alot of them a few yrs ago
threw some seeds around last fall and i see i have some babies coming up
i want to get another blue one, white and also a yellow one, hoping some of the seeds i scattered last fall are those colors but won't know until next yr

If you would like some seeds for the red one in Maggie's pic, let me know.

Those are beautiful...will those bluebells grow in zone 5? I have some of that wild/native columbine and mine got huge this year...must of loved all the snow/rain we got.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back