winter is nearing its over soon or is it

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

fishycomics

last fall, took the Red pepper in again, and changed out the potting soil, we have one pepper on it, 3rd year will be spring. I have a small pepper plant as well, also with a pepper on it, both doing fine, slow t ogrow, due to the cold winter, put a plant lite on most the time .

I also have a lemon, Myers lemon this year may show flowers, will see, nice size, last summer topped over a few times broke a twig off. In the bed I made the veggies gave due to the first few cold spells we had, but hte Onions stayed strong, this past weekend it was sub zero they said - 15 below with the wind chill at the temp of 20, Meteorologists are not spot on anymore. they onions are still doing fine. will see later on. I thought I ut a few waterbottles and put a tomato seed storebought, the ones we like, which took off, and a butter crunch seed, four grew as sprouts too, and did 1 radish. just for fun. in the weeks to come, may be the time to start indoors.

Radishes for sure will grow in the cold. so by march they will get started. knowing April be better in our Zone 10.

just some updates for us the seasons coming soon

FISH

fishycomics

so after I wrote this and told.... the radish sprouted a fast sprouter Lol, then that evening it must have grew. the next day today its a plant lol may do a timelapse the next time.

We headed out and the stores now got spring in it be summer next week LOL Kidding.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com