Would love to share this good idea

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

I just thought this lady was adorably brilliant! We who garden know that our plants have to be separated every so often. We have to give starters to our friends or move them. Our plants just get too big! Well, I went to a garage sale the other day and this lady was having a typical sale except she was selling starters of her perennials for a dollar a plant. I thought this was brilliant. I said to her this is a wonderful way of trimming back your plants and getting some of your hard work money back. I thought maybe she had made 50 dollars or so and when I asked her how much she made, she replied "$750", wow! Over a weeks time. Gardening gone brilliant!

Last edited by a moderator:

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back