Yea!!!!! my birds are back

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Kya D

No hummers yet but look whose back
There are 3 of em 2 are males
I really love the bright colors.

Attachments

• birds 001.jpg
    birds 001.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 328
  • birds 004.jpg
    birds 004.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 329
  • birds 002.jpg
    birds 002.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 322

Kya D

Ooops I forgot to say they are Bullock's Oriole
Sorry the pics aren't better but at least you can get the idea

RiverDog

Nice birds!! Always nice to have something to watch while sitting in the yard. We did feed some squirrels for awhile, then they started to tear into my screened back porch :mad: So we stopped feeding them and they have all moved on.

I have seen 2 Woodpeckers so far this year. One is a big one that I did manage to get a shot of in the top of a pine, the other is smaller and more blue and grey....He has managed to avoid getting his picture taken, but I will get a shot before long since he comes around often.
008.jpg

Jules

WOW - they are gorgeous. The one thing we so enjoyed in SC this winter were the birds....so many varities and the songs in the air were so calming.

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
My Baltimore Orioles are back too, love seeing them
Got grape jelly and oranges out as they love them

Spider_Lily

My Baltimore Orioles are back too, love seeing them
Got grape jelly and oranges out as they love them
I will have to put some out for them.I saw two sunday afternoon scratching in the leave's.I took all the hummingbird feeder's down and cleaned them again.Have'nt seen but two so far.Only put two back with fresh feed until I see more fedding.:)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com