Zinnia seeds needed

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

sunflower3

I'm looking for zinnia seeds in pink, violet or yellow. If you have some to trade let me know. I do have seeds to trade or can pay postage, thanks sunflower3

Spider_Lily

I have'nt got any but saw some at the Dollar General 4 packs for $1.00 there were like three different types.:)

Dor

I'm looking for zinnia seeds in pink, violet or yellow. If you have some to trade let me know. I do have seeds to trade or can pay postage, thanks sunflower3

I have some zinnia seeds Karen but not sure if they are the colors you want. I will look at them tonight and let you know. I know I have Polar Bear.

Do you or anyone have any columbine seeds? I am looking for yellow(sunbird), I think the name is and Lime frost.

GardenBear1

I have some Zinna Canary bird there yellow there 25 seeds in the pack, if its some thing you would like let me know

Dor

Karen I do have a giant violet, giarnt purity, giant flame, and giant enchantress. I thought I had envy but can't find them.

Yes Dawn it is very pretty, I think I am going to bid on some on ebay. The correct name for the other one I am looking for is Songbird.

sunflower3

Dor I would love yours and I have columbine but the colors are all mixed in a bag, but if you would like it I will trade with you.

Dor

Dor I would love yours and I have columbine but the colors are all mixed in a bag, but if you would like it I will trade with you.

That's fine I will take them Karen. I like surprises. I think I still have you address if you haven't moved. Do I need to pm you mine?

sunflower3

Yes dor I do need your address I don't save my addresses anymore, got to be to much for me with every trade I did. Thanks Karen.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com