Recent content by bigpinks

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. B

Blackbirs eating my corn

There is a spray used extensively by commercial fruit growers(cherries,blue-berries and apricots were mentioned) called Bird Shield. It is labeled "generally safe" by the gov't. What a straddle the fence description if I ever heard it. Anyone know anything about it or another way to keep the...
  2. B

Tomato Favs

The Estler Mortgage Lifter developed at Barboursville, W.Va in 1922 preceded the Radiator Charlie one by 9 or 10 yrs. Many people feel it is superior. A very good, very big pink.....it is still grown by the mans son who is 90 yrs young. I highly recommend it.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back