Recent content by bjbouwer

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. bjbouwer

How to feed my iris

Iris will start falling over if you don't fertilize them sometime. They need the calcium, etc for strong stems.
  2. bjbouwer

Ronde de Nice

That makes sense . . . now I need to remember to take my camera down to the garden. 8-)
  3. bjbouwer

Ronde de Nice

Hello all - Has anyone allowed the RdN to grow to maturity? I let one go, and it has turned into a medium sized pumpkin. I'm 99% sure that these are RdN, but can't find pictures anywhere of mature ones. That 1% that's doubtful is all about the pumpkin. 8-)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back