Recent content by Boo

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. B

Need some input for empty spot

Thanks for all the input so far. Not getting too confused yet. For the space i can put both perennials and annuals. The picture that i uploaded only shows have the length of the spot, so i would have room for both. And a cactus garden would work, but my little cousins like to visit, so that...
  2. B

Not that close. Were we are at, during the summer we get temps up to 110 and in the winter we do get rain, but not too much heavy rain.
  3. B

Im in Northern California. Edge of Bay Area Thanks for the ideas
  4. B

We just installed a sprinkler system and sod in my backyard. However to make everything work we had to change my layout. Now I need some help with filling in some space. I need to plant something in the red square. It cant be something too tall for on the right side is my living room windows...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back