Recent content by HarrisB

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. H

What's wrong with my grandma's tomatoes?

Her soil has good drainage and I don’t think it’s too damp. Also, she has some other newer tomato plants in the same area without leaf curl, planted after this problem showed up. She feels like it got too cold a few nights after she planted these, and thinks that may be the problem. Could that...
  2. H

What's wrong with my grandma's tomatoes?

Hi everybody, I bought some tomato plants for myself and my grandma from the same shelves at Home Depot. My four are doing fine, but hers have a problem. The newer leaves are all twisted, stretched, skinny, and curled up! What's going on? Can we do something about it? Thanks for your time!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back