Recent content by itachis.eyes

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. I

help with raspberries...

thanks very much! (^_^)
  2. I

help with raspberries...

thank you much, i'm not so much worried about identifying the specific species of raspberry as much as knowing how to prune it, (i think after 80 some years of growing wild it will help it bear more fruit and more nutritious fruit) and i'll have to look at those recipes...i don't cook much but...
  3. I

help with raspberries...

so i live in an older town, our yard once housed a garden of raspberries, that now have become just part of the yard. i have been "tending" these "feral" berries for about three years now. all i know is that we have red and black raspberries..... 1) i was wondering how i could identify what...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back