Recent content by mtptl

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. M

Texas Star and Hibiscus

Yes, this was grown from seed. It is at least 5 feet tall right now (2 years old). I have the white one also and when I give it too much water the lower leaves will turn yellow, so I guess they can get too much water. Just so the soil is "moist" they will do fine. ___________________________________
  2. M

First rose of 2010

Originally titled the "Tournament East-West football game," the first Rose Bowl was played on January 1, 1902, starting the tradition of New Year's Day bowl games. The inaugural game featured Fielding H. Yost's dominating 1901 Michigan team, representing the East, which crushed a previously...
  3. M

Easter Chickie

This is an easy cut and paste craft that utilizes a toilet paper roll to give it a three dimensional effect. You can use a piece of a paper towel roll instead, if you prefer. I originally made this craft for Easter, but you could make it for a farm theme, shapes theme, yellow theme, birds...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back