Recent content by pinwheel

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. P

New here & ready to learn

I don't think wind breaks are needed Ron, but appreciate the links. I've got big timber to the North & west of the house that provide plenty of wind break As for being overwhelmed, if you knew me, you'd know I don't intimidate easily.:D Remember in my introduction, I mentioned hard working...
  2. P

Preciate the warm welcome. lynpenny, not completely sure what we're thinking. Living in the country, we've got a lot of wildlife in the yard, so naturally, deer are a consideration. At the same time, we've got lots of birds that like hanging around our place as well. Hummingbirds flock in...
  3. P

I'm in NE Missouri & live in a very rural area. I've got grandiose ideas about what I want my yard to look like. My wife of 25 years & I are extremely hard workers & don't hesitate to get dirty. We live on 150 acres. Mostly white oak timber, with 40 acres of open ground that we garden for...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back