Recent content by secondrain

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. S

Variegated Daylily

variegated Kwanso in the wild ...just saw a pic elsewhere of a variegated Kwanso - that is what this appears to be, and the fact that this one just happened to be in a mass by the road just tells me I found a similar mutation that it looks like Carl Sigel did a decade or so ago. Sound about right?
  2. S

Variegated Daylily

4th year variegated daylily Hi all, not sure if this is the right place to post, (I'm a newbie) but I found this variegated daylily while doing some removals for a client 4 years ago. I believe it's a mutation, and the variegation is not consistent throughout (other than consistently around...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back