Recent content by USMCtanker

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. U

My veggies 2011

wow thats great for so early. gonna be a sweet garden.
  2. U

Wheat was cut. will it come back

i think a few that didnt get cut to low might. i know my barley got cut at same size and most came back
  3. U

male or female flowers? before they open?

hello. been reading the book seed to seed and i have a quick ? i know if u wanna hand pollinate your mellons for example u need to find a female and male. i can tell the diffrence but my ? is can u tell before they open if they will be male or female. i plan to use masking tape and tape the...
  4. U

ok. ya i just did just in case
  5. U

if its not a problem that would be great. only bc there was only a few seed packs avalable and if there not gonna make it ill try and order some more before its to late, thanks for the welcome and the respect. semper fi. im up here in wa state so not far from u.
  6. U

hello. i had got a few ancient stone age wheat seeds, the plan was to grow these this summer and collect the seeds for a larger crop next year that i could harvest. so far there 3 to 4" and in my green house since bc we still are geting a frost from time to time. today i turned around for 2...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back