Recent content by whelan

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. W

Corn in Connecticut (first time)

Great information! My yard is already fenced in I would just put the garden area in a corner and fence off the portion in the yard so the dog does not get in and dig it all up. No concern for deer as I live in an area that is not loaded with woods, or deer for that matter. I'll try the...
  2. W

Thanks for the input, I was trying to figure what you meant by thinning but I think from you response you mean that when they start to pop up from the ground I can pull them and spread them apart? I'll keep an eye on soil temp as well, and for my personal use I will only be plantiny maybe 3-4...
  3. W

I've been waiting for this for awhile now. I picked up some Sweet Corn Seeds this past week and want to try it out. I have grass over the area currently and want to know any tips, hints, expectations, etc. I am new to gardening and would love any help offered. So far I plan to rent a...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back