Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. U

male or female flowers? before they open?

hello. been reading the book seed to seed and i have a quick ? i know if u wanna hand pollinate your mellons for example u need to find a female and male. i can tell the diffrence but my ? is can u tell before they open if they will be male or female. i plan to use masking tape and tape the...
  2. U

Wheat was cut. will it come back

hello. i had got a few ancient stone age wheat seeds, the plan was to grow these this summer and collect the seeds for a larger crop next year that i could harvest. so far there 3 to 4" and in my green house since bc we still are geting a frost from time to time. today i turned around for 2...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back