Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. gardencoop

Coops Succuent Garden

That's what I was thinking. Less is more right?! ;) Maybe a small bird bath or a pagoda statue. Who knows. I just love having a lil water feature. It even has LEDs in there! So peaceful :)
  2. gardencoop

Coops Succuent Garden

Well thank you very much for these kind words. Hard work pays off. :D Just added this lil number yesterday. Gonna add some ground cover around it maybe. Or maybe not? Lol
  3. gardencoop

Coops next project

Haha right?! You never know! I am def keeping a portfolio. :)
  4. gardencoop

Coops Zen Shade Garden w Hammock

Lol right?! Haha
  5. gardencoop

Coops next project

Thanks crabbie! I sure have. Yea the lily of the Nile is a beauty. These are dwarfs. I'm gonna add some lilys and other bright and colorful perennials in the planter once it cools down. This has been a very fun and easy project. I may do some of my parents friends yards as well. We'll see...
  6. gardencoop

Coops next project

Updates: Just about done with all the stones around the fountain. Maybe more filler here and there. I removed the plants in the 3' wall planter and added 2 cana lilys. I'm going to add one more in the middle to fill it in. I also added some dwarf lily of the niles around the brick planter. It's...
  7. gardencoop

Coops next project

Ouch that sucks, Nancie!!! Theres always time ;) jk
  8. gardencoop

Haha thanks. It's my super productive brain that does this to me. Its super hard to walk away and wait for my projects. Damn lacking patience lol ;)
  9. gardencoop

Guess I don't know the word slowly. Lol. Just gettin ideas...liking this one
  10. gardencoop

Well of course my brain struck and now I'm going to finish this part of my yard the right way! This wall is ugly and served a purpose, but I'm over it and I decided to take it down. Im going to build a small wall to cut-off the corner point. Then I'm going to be making a true sand zen rock...
  11. gardencoop

Coops next project

Damn maybe we passed each other. Lol. Nice!
  12. gardencoop

Coops next project

Oh really, where? I was in Vegas! :D Here are some updated pics from today. In done cuz it's gettin hot!!! Haha
  13. gardencoop

Coops next project

Thanks guys! Just finished installing the fountain and I am SO glad I chose the colors and style. Works wonderfully w the color of the house and w the ideas that are going crazy in my head! Mom and dad LOVE it. Tehehe they have no idea what's comin next! Will update as I go, but here's the...
  14. gardencoop

Coops next project

Hello everyone! Hope you're having a great summer, I know I am. :) I am currently redoing my parents front yard. And relatively easy project, but fun nonetheless. I'm not doing too much, just taking out some old hedges, adding a bunch of perennials (tropical theme) and flowers. And he biggest...
  15. gardencoop

Coops Succuent Garden

Thanks! :)
  16. gardencoop

Haha whatcha lookin to purchase?
  17. gardencoop

Coops Succuent Garden

And one more to complete the awesomeness
  18. gardencoop

Coops Succuent Garden

Thank you so much crabbergirl (Nancie) for hooking me up w some aloe. Just planted today :) can't wait to see em grow. Thanks again, Nancie :)
  19. gardencoop

Opened myself a nice lil hole to view the stars. (the 3 here in LA lol) :) Just enough to block the transformer ;)
  20. gardencoop

Coops Gravel and stepping Stone Path

Canas are happy, already blooming :)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back