Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. gardencoop

Coops next project

Hello everyone! Hope you're having a great summer, I know I am. :) I am currently redoing my parents front yard. And relatively easy project, but fun nonetheless. I'm not doing too much, just taking out some old hedges, adding a bunch of perennials (tropical theme) and flowers. And he biggest...
  2. gardencoop

Coops Succuent Garden

Hey guys! Here are pics of the succulent garden I have been working on for about 2 years now. This was my first gardening and landscaping project :D After about a year and a half. Changed a lot around the front of...
  3. gardencoop

Coops Zen Shade Garden w Hammock

Hello everybody!! I love this site!! haha Here are some pics of my zen shade garden I just finished. This spot has always been kinda bland and boring and honestly I felt as if it were a waste of space! I wanted to change it but wasn't sure of what I wanted to do. Being 32 and learning...
  4. gardencoop

Coops Gravel and stepping Stone Path

Hello fellow gardeners and landscapers! I was having some issues with water reaching my lawn and was tired of the dried, dead, patchy spots, so I decided to make myself a nice gravel path to my gazebo. Here are some pics of the process. So ugly! Graded area ready for dirt removal Let...
  5. gardencoop

Coops current landscaping project...

Hey guys what's shakin?! Here's a long story short. I had to cut down a very large tree in my backyard and the tree trimmers left me with a nice sized stump. Instead of cutting it down further, or even trying to remove it, I decided I want to make it an organic planter and add some style to...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back