Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. S

Is this a foxtail fern?

I'm pretty sure that is a Foxtail Asparagus Fern, I have one as well.
  2. S

heart-leaf philodendron clippings

Hmm.. how often do you change the water?
  3. S

my rubber tree houseplant??

How much light is it getting? Have you recently repotted it?
  4. S

Office Plants have Developed a Strange Fungus

I agree with Jade, I think they are mealybugs, because I have a palm similar to the one in the picture and have a serous problem with them on it.
  5. S

Need help choosing indoor plant.

Some other plants that might be good for you would be a spider plant, a Pothos, a snake plant, or a dragon tree, (you can get them in any size usually). Do any of these appeal to you?
  6. S

Need help choosing indoor plant.

Hi FLGirl, I would agree with Ron that Phalaenopsis are one of the easier orchids to grow. I only have had two orchids, both Phalaenopsis', so I don't have too much experience with them. Are you looking in particular for a plant that will flower, and is there anything else you want in the...
  7. S

really need help with beans

In my garden last year the pole beans climbed whatever they could get to, so you shouldn't have a problem with that.
  8. S

Poisonous Plants!? ID needed!

Hi, I would have to agree with the above posts, as to the best of my knowledge, most tropical plants are poisonous to at least some degree but many may not be harmful to certain animals, such as amphibians. The plant in the picture is an Syngonium podophyllum, commonly known as an Arrowhead Vine.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back