Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. PatrickX20

Requisites for a Greenhouse

I recently moved to a new home and brought about few remodeling and renovation simply to make my home a greener zone. The roofing is flat, I know it doesn’t provide much architectural style but it could be greener when compared against the existing styles. I’m planning to get a greenhouse over...
  2. PatrickX20

Need tips for a new garden

My co-workers suggested a French drain. I'm not pretty sure about the construction. Do help...
  3. PatrickX20

Need tips for a new garden

I have moved to a new house and I’m getting my garden and lawn done. I want some ideas on the outdoor drainage and garden plumbing. I will be growing carrots and tomatoes so will a sprinkler system be alright? It seems that the backyard gets clogged with rain, so what kind of an outdoor...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back