Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. K

Recycle Garden

I don't think so that its easy way to grow plants in a plastic bottle.Because there is no way for fresh air for plants in a plastic bottle. I think that growing plants in the wider area its better than bottle.
  2. K

Free Garden Markers

I want to visit your website but your posted link not working properly, Gardening is my favorite hobby I have a garden in my house Lown, Which is small but very beautiful, I visit it tow times a day for watering the plants and for getting fresh air and oxygen.
  3. K

Re-Landscaping Neglected Gardens on the North Shore of Lake Erie

Really lovely garden pictures which you share with us, My favorite hobby is gardening and I'm interested to get more information relating to gardening topics its also very nice sharing keep it up, Gardens make your environment fresh and provide you fresh air and fresh oxygen which is necessary...
  4. K

Defensive garden plants

Good information, Gardening is my favorite hobby and I also have a garden in my house, I visit it tow times a day morning and evening for collecting fresh air and oxygen, I grow many plants there of different kinds. They also look awesome and beautiful. Now I want to grow carnivorous plants...
  5. K

Looking for ideas on fencing..

Great ideas which you share with us, I also would like to say that fencing become important part of every house and every crowded area where have chances of violation, There are many Kinds of fences like Timber fence, Wire fence, Electric fence wall fence, Peoples choose fencing designs...
  6. K

Start Orange Tree

I also agree with you wombat, Its better to cut your orange tree because its a hybrid combination,Cut off it and grow new orange tree which give you better equality and true oranges. But must be kept in mind while you are cutting the old tree be carefully about its root system.
  7. K

Carnivorous Container Garden

I also like carnivorous plants because looks very lovely when it's become bigger, I have a garden in my house and I grow many types of carnivorous plants as I like it.I visit my garden tow times a day and get fresh air and oxygen which is healthier for me and for everyone.
  8. K

New here!!

I'm Krish here, I join this community after reading it, And as i read it its very informative community containing a lot of gardening threads and topics which is very informative.I want to get more useful information relating to the gardens and fencing.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back