Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. R

Fertilizer/feed help

Hi friends You should must check youe moisture it is vey helpful to understand the condition. However soil test is very important for better and good result because nutrient element depends on soil .
  2. R

Great Seed Starting Idea

Hi everyone ... Its really amazing and good idea . I have personally tried this after reading it from here however i faced some problem in the start but overall its performance is not bad.
  3. R

Recycle Garden

Hi Yeah i agree with you in bottle there is always some problem sometime sunlight and sometime air . And moreover its also need to change water .
  4. R

My Garden 2013

Hi I am really pleased to see your flowers ,its amazing . I also have plenty of flowers in my garden but they are very small and growing up slowly.You should must look after of these flowers .
  5. R

Can you help me identify this pest/disease?

Hi friends Well according to my knowledge i think its due to the deficiency of nutrient elements which control the protein. However you should meet with an expert for this . This may be a attack of dangerous insects .
  6. R

Hello from GardenGem.

Hi everyone ...! My name is ricky and am from united states . I am new in this board.I love gardening that's why i am here. I want to make some interesting discussion with you . Hopefully all of you will cooperate with me .

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back