Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. alapammie

Hello!

I'm just moving across town, actually. So hopefully I'll be able to take most of my favorite plants with me. :) But I hadn't really thought about digging them up and putting them in pots. That's an excellent idea! Especially since it hasn't gotten really hot yet. And if I do that, then...
  2. alapammie

Hello!

Hi Everybody! *waves* I'm Pammie from Indiana. I'm so happy to find this place! I'm in the process of moving right now, so I won't be able to do much gardening this year, aside from digging up plants and relocating them, so I'm doubly glad to have found this place to get my gardening "fix." :)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back