Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. G

My garden 2010

Those are starting to look great. I can't wait to start planting -- I may have finally decided to do a tomato plant. :) I actually just showed my mother in law this (who is a HUGE tomato fanatic -- especially in Indiana), and she was rather impressed with your work. Bravo and congrats! I'm...
  2. G

Planting in Tires

I've never really understood the benefit of planting in tired -- aside from the aesthetic to turning something old into something new. However, I'm not against the idea of one doing so. I'm just guessing that it would be very difficult to maneuver what has been grown already. Still...an...
  3. G

Yellow climber

Those are beautiful flowers you've grown. Of course, you've tended to them for 3 straight years, so it's no surprise. How do you go about taking care of them? I'm guessing it must have been a ton of hard work. Absolutely lovely flowers -- congrats on how well they've developed!
  4. G

Newbie from Indianapolis!

Hi everyone! My name is Leela and I'm new to the forums. I'm a huge fan of gardening and I'm actually about to start up my own garden very soon. However, my biggest debate as of right now is whether I want a flower garden or a vegetable garden. I still haven't decided. Anyway, it's great to...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back