Recipe Adult AND Kid Approved One Skillet Chicken Fajitas

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

It has happened. After months of questions about our favorite Steak Fajitas Marinade, we’ve finally turned it into an adult and kid approved one skillet chicken fajitas!

one-skillet-chicken-fajitas-recipe-4-700x1050.jpg

Our three year old just gave up naps. Well, he’s almost 3 1/2 and guess what, that’s early for my kids. Our oldest napped until she was in kindergarten and would still come home and sleep occasionally and our second daughter napped through most of kindergarten!! I tried to take it away but they were so tired every afternoon!

Now, I’m not complaining, but it was odd. Daylight savings hit (SERIOUSLY, can we be done with that yet?!) and he just started sleeping in so late he wouldn’t nap. And on top of it he wasn’t eating dinner, so we took away all day time snacks and not only is he eating like a champ (though we did have to keep him busy the first week to break the snack habit), but he’s happier too, go figure!

(more…)

The post Adult AND Kid Approved One Skillet Chicken Fajitas appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back