Recipe Award Winning Instant Pot Turkey Recipe

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

Your Thanksgiving turkey is just 30 minutes away. Yes! You read that correctly! Juicy, perfect Thanksgiving turkey in no time with this Award Winning Instant Pot Turkey Recipe.

vy-recipe-with-oranges-herbs-and-butter-6-700x1050.jpg

Our family usually just eats the breast anyway, and we are often doing our own thing on Thanksgiving since everyone is so spread out in our family. So just the turkey breast like this Award Winning Instant Pot Turkey is the perfect size for dinner with enough leftovers for those blessed leftover sandwiches, like The Ultimate Leftover Turkey Bacon Club. You know the ones I’m talking about! We can talk about those later!

Plus, and this might be my favorite part, your oven is freed up to make all those delicious Thanksgiving sides. I have many Thanksgiving dinners under my belt and it always becomes a little tricky getting everything done at the same time with everything warm and perfect.

Boom! Now your oven isn’t hogged up by the turkey all day! And you don’t have to be on constant turkey alert making sure it’s basted and not overdone or underdone. It’s a win win!

(more…)

The post Award Winning Instant Pot Turkey Recipe appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back