Recipe Blender Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake Bars

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

Cheesecake bars hooked up with cinnamon rolls and became the best dessert you’ll have all year — Blender Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake Bars!! The sweet and salty cinnamon graham cracker crust pops under the luscious and rich cinnamon swirled cheesecake.

And you thought that was all the good news…there’s more! The cheesecake filling is all made in a blender! It doesn’t get any easier than throwing everything into the Blendtec and letting it do all the work! We have discount code for you so you can love a Blendtec blender as much as we do so keep reading…

blender-cinnamon-roll-cheesecake-bars-10.jpg

These cheesecake bars came about because we’ve made a gazillion other cheesecake recipes and it just felt so right. I did an Instagram story (@ohsweetbasil) a while back about sitting alone in the dark at the counter eating bite after bite of this cheesecake all while Cade was at the gym. HELLO, SHAME ALERT!

I normally have slightly more self control, but this dessert obliterated every ounce of willpower I have. It is THAT heavenly!

(more…)

The post Blender Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake Bars appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back