Recipe Cafe Rio Sweet Pork {Copycat} Recipe [+ Video]

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

If you’ve ever been to Utah you’ve probably had Cafe Rio, specifically Cafe Rio Sweet Pork. We’ve perfected the Cafe Rio Sweet Pork Copycat Recipe! It’s a tender pulled pork recipe with a coke or dr pepper sauce that Utah loves!

-recipe-cafe-rio-sweet-pork-ingredients-6-700x1050.jpg

I know I’ve posted about a few copycat recipes from Cafe Rio like the cilantro lime rice, Creamy tomatillo Cilantro Ranch and slow cooker Cafe Rio chicken, but this recipe is so dead on I had no choice but to post. I’m letting you in on all the secrets!

This recipe is clearly a little different because it uses Coke, but trust me it’s the way it’s prepared that is key. Doing a slow roast on the pork with a spice mixture, those root veggies and preparing the sauce separate makes for an identical result.

(more…)

The post Cafe Rio Sweet Pork {Copycat} Recipe [+ Video] appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back