Recipe Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

The best chocolate chip pudding cookies you’ve ever had! THIS. IS. IT! My checklist for the perfect chocolate chip cookies includes soft, chewy, crispy edged, chocolate-y, golden and gooey. This recipe checks every box!

Some cookies are too thin and greasy while others are too fluffy and cake-like. I believe these are the happy middle. Soft and chewy. The pudding makes them super soft and flavorful.

ies-with-pudding-pudding-cookies-recipe-12-600x900.jpg

My love affair with these cookies was fast and sweet. We met. Fell in love. And our relationship has been bliss ever since. It is the go-to chocolate chip cookies recipe in our family.

I still love our NY Times BEST cookie recipe because it has a little bit more of the buttery, traditional taste to it, but these are just so squishy soft I can’t decide…

You better make both recipes and have a family vote! Or better yet, make both and take them to some friends and neighbors. I don’t know anyone who wouldn’t love getting a plate a fresh baked cookies!

(more…)

The post Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back