Recipe Cinnamon Lemon Poppy Seed Bundt Cake

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

Cinnamon Lemon Poppy Seed Bundt Cake

Lemon Poppy Seed Bundt Cake like you’ve never had it before! The unexpected addition of cinnamon sugar makes this cake sing! It is moist and bursting with lemon flavor and so easy to make! Only 7 ingredients needed!

Everyone loves a lemon poppy seed cake, but add some cinnamon sugar to it, and you’re rockin’ at a whole new level! It’s scrum-diddly-uptious! The cake is made with a cake mix and pudding so it’s simple and extra tender. Put this Cinnamon Lemon Poppy Seed Bundt Cake next on your baking list!

cinnamon-lemon-poppy-seed-bundt-cake-8-700x1050.jpg

My friend Kara makes this scrumptious cinnamon lemon poppy seed bundt cake and I cannot get enough. I never would have thought to add cinnamon sugar to a lemon dessert but it’s incredible! Only recently did Kara tell me that it actually was supposed to be a vanilla bundt cake but years ago she didn’t notice and made lemon and has never gone back.

Oh you’ve got to eat it warm, fresh out of the oven or room temp with a dollop of whipped cream on the side. I bet you could even add berries!

(more…)

READ: Cinnamon Lemon Poppy Seed Bundt Cake

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back