Recipe Creamy Zucchini Sausage Casserole

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

If you’re like me, you have a few more zucchinis and yellow squashes from the garden that you need to use up. Well this Creamy Zucchini Sausage Casserole is your answer!

This is a recipe I got from my mom who got it from her sister-in-law. It’s one of those recipes you’d swear involves cheese because it comes out so creamy but there isn’t any!!

y-one-skillet-zucchini-sausage-casserole-recipe-12.jpg

The weather seems like it has switched overnight here from summer to definite fall. It is cool and crisp. We are flirting with freezing temperatures at night so it’s time to harvest the last few items from the garden and winterize. I can’t believe it! It seems like we just planted it!

I’m picking my last few zucchinis and squashes and making this Creamy Zucchini Sausage Casserole because fall is for warm casseroles!

(more…)

The post Creamy Zucchini Sausage Casserole appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back