Gardening in 2012

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

rockhound

My hot and mild peppers are UP this morning. Put them under their light. One more week or so and I will start the tomatoes. Oh happy day! Pics will follow.

Ahhh what a great feeling. Mine are also up and a few toms have popped up after the rain. I will begin my second planting of many seeds in the garden this weekend.

In April I'll be switching to my winter veggies, can't wait for your pics rocky and Nancie!

My camera just went down last nite :(
Didn't realize all the things I used it for. I think/hope it's just the card, hoping to know more later today or maybe it's time for a new one. Digital stuff doesn't last like it should, what a bummer.

Aww hound, I hate that!

I forgot I will be out of town again this weekend but next weekend things should be going pretty good. I just brought all my seed trays in because they are saying we should have a light freeze this weekend. I will be gone but wonder if I should leave a light on them , even thought they are in side. I have my heat set to come on at 63*. I guess that should be ok while I am gone.

I had to get my camera repaired a couple of years ago. The internal flash wouldn't work any longer, but I used a more powerful external flash that worked fine. It just took more time to set up. I don't leave batteries in it when its not in use.

Here's the picture, found it on the camera so it has to be some kinda card malfunction.
CIMG1150.jpg

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back