Helleboros and crocus

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Maggie

I finally got some pics. of my helleboros and my tiny little crocus. I have some large white ones that bloom later. I don't remember having the tiny ones before but I'm happy to see them.

Attachments

• Crocuses2.jpg
    Crocuses2.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 332
  • Helleboros 2.jpg
    Helleboros 2.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 325
  • Helleboros 4.jpg
    Helleboros 4.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 329
Thanks for sharing Maggie. All my plants are under about 3' of snow.
I don't have any helleboros. I've got to get some one of these days

Thanks Laurie. I want to move mine but I afraid to. I may just buy a new one this year. I have no idea where I would plant it if I do.

Thanks CG, Wombat and Lily.
Lily, I have never seen any seed on them. I bought 2 large pots of them several years ago. It took them a few seasons to start growing and blooming. Then 1 of them just died. The other 1 has multiplied to 3 now.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back