Help!! Fall/ Spring Garden

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

smackem

Hey to start off i have two questions. My squash flower then produce a little yellow squash but it has green spots in it. in a few days it prunes up and dies but more flowers keep coming. And i have plant i have no clue what it is? i dont know if i planted it or what lol. For fall / spring i planted Beets, Carrots, Onions, Okra, tomatillos, Hybrid Cherry Tomatoes,Bell Peppers, Watermellons, Roma Tomatoes, Canteloupes, Cucumbers, Beef Hybrid Tomatoes,Morning Glory Flowers.
SAM_0807-1.jpg

SAM_0808-1.jpg

SAM_0810-1.jpg

SAM_0811-1.jpg

SAM_0812-1.jpg

SAM_0813-1.jpg

SAM_0814-1.jpg
WHAT ARE YOU!!!???!?!?
SAM_0815-1.jpg

SAM_0816-1.jpg

SAM_0817-1.jpg

SAM_0818-1.jpg

SAM_0819-1.jpg

SAM_0820-1.jpg

SAM_0821-1.jpg
AVOCADOS if you followed my previous winter garden this is what my germinating produced ;)
SAM_0822-1.jpg

SAM_0823.jpg

SAM_0824.jpg

SAM_0825.jpg

It could be a form of blossom end rot with your squash or a soil
deficiency. Test your soil at your local ag center for free.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back