I'm a 13 year old girl looking for some people to participate in an experiment that I'm working on for school if anyone's interested!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

LaurenSmith

Hi! 😀 My name is Lauren, and I'm looking for some people who are interested in gardening to help me with an experiment. The topic for the experiment is the effect of music on plant growth. If you are willing to participate, it would be a big help!
Basically, my hypothesis for the experiment is that plants will grow at a faster rate if exposed to music. What participating in this experiment would entail is having a certain type of seed and planting it in the ground, and from the same day that you planted it, play a certain kind of music for it. For data purposes I will have to tell you what type of music to play, but if it would be any help I could send you a playlist. I will ask you to play the music for 3-7 days near the plant and measure the growth of the plant in that time span. If you would like to participate please fill out my google form! 😄
If you fill it out, I will email you with some more information. Thank you for taking the time to read! I hope you would like to participate!
If the link doesn't work please reply to let me know!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back