Recipe Peanut Butter Bars

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

Sometimes two things just belong together, like chips and salsa, cookies and milk, pancakes and syrup, or bacon and eggs. Peanut butter and chocolate are another pair that is a match made in heaven! Like seriously…HEAVEN!! These Peanut Butter Bars are the ultimate combo of chocolate and peanut butter!

ut-butter-bars-with-chocolate-frosting-10-700x1050.jpg

You all know how much we love peanut butter with a love that goes deeper than that little jar of creamy or crunchy nut bliss. If you haven’t heard our peanut butter story, you can read it here. We really do believe that peanut butter makes almost everything better.

Combine it with chocolate and the world is a happier and sweeter place!

I got this recipe from my dear friend, Kara. She made them for a baby shower that I attended and I knew immediately that the recipe had to be mine. They are devoured every time I take them anywhere now. SO. GOOD!! (more…)

The post Peanut Butter Bars appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back