Recipe Peanut Butter Blossoms

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

Peanut Butter Blossoms

These Peanut Butter Blossoms were one of my favorite cookies growing up. I mean, who wouldn’t want a peanut butter cookie with a Hershey’s Kiss stuck in the middle?! Plus, peanut butter and chocolate together are pretty much the best thing ever!

eanut-butter-blossoms-with-hershey-kiss-8-700x1050.jpg

The recipe comes from my little sister’s friend, Lauren. They played soccer together for years and years and it was always so much fun to go to their games. Lauren would sometimes drop off a plate of cookies and it was always peanut butter blossoms. I finally got the recipe from her and have never switched recipes. They are delicious!!!

I’ve decided I like them best rolled in sugar right before baking. It just adds the perfect little touch of sweetness that I love! These cookies are slightly crunchy on the outside and super soft on the inside. That’s just how a cookie should be in my book!

The Hershey’s Kisses are placed on the cookies right when they come out of the oven so they get a little melty on the bottom and you get that signature cracking in the cookie. Skip the dozen red roses and give me a dozen Peanut Butter Blossoms please!

(more…)

READ: Peanut Butter Blossoms

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back