Recipe Peanut Butter White Chocolate Christmas Pretzels

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

This is the easiest Christmas or Holiday treat that you could make for your neighbors and friends. Bust out the Peanut Butter White Chocolate Christmas Pretzels!

ry-white-chocolate-dipped-peanut-butter-pretzels-4.jpg

Every Christmas we would gather around the island in my kitchen as kids and make a bunch of Holiday Treats with my mom. We made everything you could imagine from Peanut Butter Chocolate Balls to Christmas Tree Rice Krispies. We didn’t make these Peanut Butter White Chocolate Christmas Pretzels but had these stuffed pretzels been a thing you better believe I would have!

Sweet and salty is one of my favorite things in the entire world, and I’m realizing that kids love it too. What’s more fun then doing a little chocolate dipping with them as you share in memories from your childhood and create some for their’s.

(more…)

The post Peanut Butter White Chocolate Christmas Pretzels appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back