Recipe Protein Monster Cookie Peanut Butter Energy Balls

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

Protein Monster Cookie Peanut Butter Energy Balls

These Protein Monster Cookie Peanut Butter Energy Balls are packed with protein and full of peanut butter flavor. They are a perfect snack any time of the day.

Kid approved energy balls can be made on the fly with whatever you have in the house. With your kids home, maybe even your spouse home something fun, quick and easy to make with kids is a must. Plus this one will give you the energy to power through those long days.

(I’ll link up to our favorites right above the recipe, so feel free to scroll on down to the recipe if you want to save the other recipes before you forget.)

-bake-protein-monster-cookie-energy-bites-recipe-2.jpg

Kid and Adult Approved Snack

Now, peanut butter energy balls are a really, really big deal in my house. It started years ago when we made our first energy bites. Cade was running in a lot of races and they were both to give him a fun snack while running and to entertain kids while we waited at the finish line for him to come in.

Annnnd then oatmeal energy balls became what cookies on the counter used to be for an after school snack. It was only natural that a monster cookie recipe was next up to make after all of those other energy bites versions.

-bake-protein-monster-cookie-energy-bites-recipe-4.jpg

No Bake Snacks

Don’t worry they are still No-Bake energy bites, but this time we’ve added extras that make these a healthier cookie recipe.

To Make Peanut Butter Energy Bites

To make these monster cookie energy balls you will need:

• Old Fashioned Oats
  • Peanut Butter
  • Honey
  • Raisins *optional as I know raisins are a touchy subject 😉
  • M&Ms or Mini M&Ms
  • Mini Chocolate Chips
  • Protein or Collagen Powder or both

-bake-protein-monster-cookie-energy-bites-recipe-6.jpg

Are Protein Powders Good For You?

Protein helps build muscle, repair tissue, and make enzymes and hormones.

Using protein powder may also aid weight loss and help people tone their muscles.

Are Rolled Oats And Old Fashioned Oats The Same?

Rolled oats are the same thing as old fashioned oats and can be used interchangeably.

Can You Substitute Quick Oats For Old Fashioned Oats?

For baking, you can substitute quick oats for old fashioned oats.

You might not have the same results when substituting old fashioned oats for quick oats in energy bites as the oats are broken down and more powdery.

Do Protein Balls Give You Energy?

These protein balls contain protein powder and often I throw in Vital Protein Collagen Peptides as well because there’s no grit or flavor but I get that boost of collagen for my skin.

So yes, they will help to give you energy for sure but because of the sugar you cannot count these as a super healthy snack. Moderation is key.

no-bake-peanut-butter-monster-cookie-energy-bites.jpg

Oh Sweet Basil Pro Tip

I really am such a huge fan of my favorite Protein Powder and Collagen Peptides.

I’ve noticed a huge change in my hair, skin, nails, and body, especially my ability to maintain a healthy body weight.

I stir protein into breakfast or lunch and VP into literally everything, yes even eggs and casseroles.

Fast Facts about Energy Balls

Protein Monster Cookie Peanut Butter Energy Balls are a healthier snack for on the run.

They are nutritious, healthy, easy to make and eat on the go.

They give you a slow release boost of energy in a natural way.

otein-monster-cookie-energy-bites-recipe-6-500x500.jpg

Print

Protein Monster Cookie Energy Balls

Course 100 Family Favorite Easy Healthy Recipes, 100+ Crazy Delicious Easy Snack Recipes, 300 + Back to School Recipes Every Kid Loves
Cuisine American
Prep Time 10 minutes
Servings 30
Calories 134kcal
Ingredients

• 2 1/2 Cups Oats old fashioned
  • 1 Scoop Protein Powder Vanilla
  • 1 Cup Peanut Butter Creamy
  • 1/2 Cup Honey plus 1 Tablespoon
  • 1/3 Cup Raisins
  • 1/3 Cup Baking Chips mini chocolate
  • 1/2 Cup Candy M&Ms, mini
  • 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
Instructions

• Stir everything together and roll into balls. Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Nutrition

Serving: 1g | Calories: 134kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 46mg | Potassium: 99mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 10IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1mg

ookie-Peanut-Butter-Energy-Balls-ohsweetbasil.com_.jpg

READ: Protein Monster Cookie Peanut Butter Energy Balls

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back