Shumway Seeds

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just ordered my seeds for this spring from several sites. RH SHumway has some really unusual seeds and heirlooms that I couldn't find anywhere else. Also the price per pkg. is less with the same amount of seeds.
The other thing I like is they have a really cool garden planner. It tells you how many of each plant per selected area, soil types per plant, and companion plantings.
Thought you might like to take a look ;)http://www.rhshumway.com/

Oh yeah, if you order before March you get 4 pkgs of garden seeds free.

Another good source for veggie seeds is www.parkseed.com
They ship seeds to Canada which is something I like!
They are always dependable with a wide selection of seeds!

A new one for me this year is www.paseseeds.com
They have a very large selection of seeds to chose from

LOL! The first link I clicked on in paseseeds was the survival kits. Wow now that's a lotta seeds. But you are right they do have a very large selection of all types of seeds. Thanks for the link. I see somethings I might want to add to my already bulging order.

The one thing I like about Pase is that they sent my first order off quickly and it only took a week for it to be delivered! Parks is also quick!
I love the prices and the dielivery charge is low!
If I order from Canadian companies the price per oder would be twice as much because of the taxes, and higher postage which is also taxed! With the US exchange rate I'm saving big time!

I like Park too. I never can make up my mind so it is always the first catalogs that get here I order from....except for some seeds I can only get some places.
Glad that you can get US seeds, I figured the postage would get you on the back side. I saw where Pase is extremely reasonable on shipping.

Pase is great for ornamental grass seed, as well as a few hard to find perennial seed!
Park usually has good deals on seeds I simply cannot get up here, and when I find them up here they are usually more then twice the price!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back