Recipe Sweet Potato Pie with Cheesecake Filling

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

T

Trang

This Sweet Potato Pie with Cheesecake Filling is the creamiest you will ever taste. It’s a cross between an traditional sweet potato pie and a sweet potato cheesecake.

It’s guaranteed to be a hit at all your family get togethers this holiday season.

Sweet-Potato-Pie-8-700x1050.jpg

Oh hi! It’s Trang from Wild Wild Whisk and I’m happy to be here today to share one of my great loves with you, pies, specifically Sweet Potato Pie with Cream Cheese Filling!

The weather is finally cooling down where I am (SoCal!) and starting to feel like Autumn. This means it’s pie baking time. I love making pies this season, ones I can share with my family and friends and get into the holiday spirits.

Sweet potato is one of my favorite things to eat. I’ll eat it all year round, baked, roasted, mashed, and in pie! This sweet potato pie is absolutely dreamy and creamy. It melts in your mouth and will leave you craving another bite.

(more…)

The post Sweet Potato Pie with Cheesecake Filling appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back