Recipe The Easiest Herbed Focaccia Bread

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

It’s just a simple bread, light and airy, a yummy olive oil saltiness and those fresh herbs bring the whole loaf to life. Use it as a side or to build delicious sandwiches! This is our recipe for the Easiest Herbed Focaccia Bread!

he-easiest-herbed-focaccia-bread-recipe-6-700x1050.jpg

We make bread a lot in this house because bread is pretty much heaven on earth if you ask me! Bread making takes some practice and making sandwich bread is a process to learn. If you want to learn to make bread, this is the easiest herbed focaccia bread and the best way to start learning about yeast bread.

Now I should issue a warning right here from the get-go. This is not a bread you can whip up and have ready in a couple hours. The dough needs to rest in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours. I like to make it and let it sit overnight. It is super simple, but it does take time and some planning. Oh baby is it worth the wait!!

(more…)

The post The Easiest Herbed Focaccia Bread appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back